This 1xBet deposit guide gives you all the key details about completing a money transfer to your betting account. Read on for deposit instructions, payment times, and information on how to solve common issues.
1xBet Deposit Guide for Ghana
Firstly, players can find all the available payment methods at 1xBet. In the table below, you can also view payment times and maximum and minimum transfer limits.
Also, you can find step-by-step guides on how to deposit with various options at this online bookmaker. You can use some of the services below to make a deposit and claim the 1xBet promo code.
Check out all of the deposit guides for 1xBet payment methods in each section below.
How to Deposit Using E-Wallets?
1xBet accepts payments from various e-wallet providers including, Skrill, Perfect Money, and Jeton Wallet. To make a deposit with your preferred e-wallet provider, follow the guide below.
- First, log into your personal account and head to the payment section.
- Click the “Top up my account” button to proceed.
- Then, choose your e-wallet provider from the list available.
- You will then have to enter your e-wallet details and verify the transaction via your e-wallet provider.
- Next, enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Confirm and the funds will be instantly sent to your account.
How To Use Bank Cards to Deposit at 1xBet?
In addition, customers can use the bank card options to deposit at this online bookmaker and casino site. To make a cash transfer to your account, follow these steps.
- Go to your personal 1xBet profile and head to the payment page.
- Click the “Top up my account” option.
- Then, from the available list, choose the bank card option and select your provider.
- Input your card details and any other required information.
- Check your details and confirm.
- You will receive funds in your account immediately.
How Do I Deposit Using Payment Systems?
At present, players can use the Ecopayz deposit method to deposit. If you want to send funds to your profile with this option, follow the guide below.
- Head to your account and go to the “Top up my account” page.
- Choose the Ecopayz option from the list.
- Then you can enter your Eco-Pyaz details and confirm the setup on your payment app or account.
- Next, input the amount you want to deposit into your profile.
- Once you have checked all the appropriate details, press confirm.
- The funds will be sent instantly to your sports and casino account.
How Can I Deposit With Cryptocurrency?
Today, cryptocurrency is a popular payment choice for customers. 1xBet has over 40 cryptocurrency providers available to use.
Although, not all welcome bonuses and other bonus offers are compatible with a cryptocurrency deposit. Check the bonus terms and conditions before you commit to a cryptocurrency deposit.
When you are ready to make a deposit with this method, use the steps outlined here.
- First, log on to your 1xBet account.
- Second, go to your payment page and select your preferred cryptocurrency provider from the list.
- Provide the required details of your cryptocurrency account and enter your deposit number.
- Press confirm to complete the transaction.
- Lastly, the funds will instantly be sent to your account.
How Can I Use 1xBet E-Vouchers to Make a Deposit?
Lastly, bettors can use the e-voucher option to make a successful deposit. But the only voucher option currently available is with Jeton Cash.
Players can use these instructions to send funds to their account with Jeton Cash.
- Before you go to the 1xBet payment page, ensure you have purchased your e-voucher amount. You can do this via the Jeton Cash page.
- Then go to 1xBet, login, and go to the deposit page.
- Select the Jeton Cash voucher option.
- Next, you will be prompted to enter your voucher’s unique one-time code.
- Enter this detail and confirm.
- Your funds will then be sent straight to your profile.
1xBet Deposit Problems
Occasionally, you might encounter payment problems when you try to complete a 1xBet deposit. Ultimately, this can slow down your deposit options and prevent you from easily accessing the brand’s bonuses.
However, customers can usually solve most issues with a few simple steps. Here you can review some of the most regular money transfer barriers and tips on how to overcome them.
Firstly, a common issue is when customers try to send funds to their profile but do not have enough in their payment account.
Before you attempt a deposit, ensure you have at least 1 GHS available in your payment account. Otherwise, the online bookmaker cannot complete the transaction.
Account Not Verified
Second, you cannot complete a deposit until you have verified your betting account. After you complete the 1xBet registration, you must verify your account.
This involves uploading proof of your identity and address with a copy of your ID. Ensure you complete this important step before you try to complete a payment.
Another regular 1xBet deposit issue is when players input the wrong details. Often, this is an accidental error where bettors do not check their payment details.
Before you click confirm, double check all your account information is completely accurate. Ultimately, this small step can save you time and trouble.
Lastly, some customers might have problems with their Internet during a 1xBet withdrawal or deposit. Occasionally, a session might time out, which can lead to an incomplete transaction or payment.
To solve this issue, make sure your Internet is working correctly before you attempt a payment. Also, always try to complete a money transfer on a safe home Internet connection.
Often, these connections are more reliable and secure compared to mobile data or public Wi-Fi.