Customers can complete a 22Bet withdrawal at any time when they have positive funds in their account. In this guide, you can discover all about the withdrawal steps and guides on how to solve payment issues.
22Bet Withdrawal Guide for Ghana
Here you can see all of the available withdrawal options available at 22Bet Ghana. In addition, you can view details on minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts and processing times.
|1-5 Business Days
|Up to 60 minutes
Also, once you decide which of the payment methods you want to use, you can follow step-by-step guides to complete a 22Bet withdrawal.
Below, you can see the instructions on how to complete cash payments from your online betting account.
First, players can send cash payments from their online casino and sportsbook to debit or credit cards. Some of the major card providers, like Visa and Mastercard are included.
If you want to complete a card payment follow these steps.
- Go to your personal betting account and head to withdrawal.
- Choose Mastercard or Visa from the options available.
- Enter your card numbers and details.
- Then, input the amount you want to withdraw.
- Once you confirm, your funds should display within 1-5 business days.
Alternatively, customers can withdraw funds via popular payment systems. 22Bet allows payments to companies like Skrill, Neteller, WebMoney and Payeer.
To complete a 22Bet withdrawal to your payment system of choice, use the guide below.
- First, log on to your betting profile and go straight to the payment section.
- Press “Withdraw” and select your payment system from the list.
- Next enter your account information. Here you might also need to log in and confirm the transaction on your payment system profile.
- Type the amount you want to withdraw from 22Bet and confirm.
- Lastly, the funds will be sent to your payment account.
Today, 22Bet bettors can withdraw to their chosen cryptocurrency accounts. The bookmaker provides payment options for several well-known cryptocurrency platforms.
Although, not all bonus offers are eligible for customers who use cryptocurrency payments. Check the terms and conditions before committing to a cryptocurrency payment.
When you are ready to make a withdrawal to a cryptocurrency wallet, follow these instructions.
- Go to your personal account and head to the withdrawal section.
- Second, choose your cryptocurrency account type from the list.
- Input your payment account details.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw. 22Bet will then convert the amount from GHS to your cryptocurrency value.
- Check all your details and press confirm.
- Finally, the bookmaker will send funds to your payment profile.
If you are using Airtel to fund your casino or sports account, you can complete a payment with these steps.
- First, sign in and go to your withdrawal section.
- Select Airtel payments from the options displayed.
- Enter your Airtel account information and confirm.
- Also, you might have to confirm the transaction on the Airtel app or website.
- Once confirmed, the funds are sent instantly to your account.
M-Pesa is another popular option for Ghanaian online bettors. If you want to make a transaction from your betting account with this option, use this guide.
- Once you have signed in to your 22Bet profile, go to withdrawals.
- Select M-Pesa from the list.
- Then input the required details in the appropriate sections.
- Input your withdrawal amount and confirm.
- However, before you can complete the payment, you must enter your four-digit M-Pesa pin.
- After you provide the pin, the funds are transferred to your M-Pesa wallet.
22Bet Withdrawal Problems
Sometimes, players will have issues when making a 22Bet deposit or withdrawal.
Usually, these problems can be solved easily and quickly with a few quick steps. But if you cannot resolve your issue with the tips below, get in touch with the 22Bet customer service team.
Account Not Verified
To use your 22Bet account for bets, bonuses, deposits, and withdrawals, you must verify your account. Players must provide a valid copy of an appropriate ID document during the registration steps to prove their identity.
Once this step is complete, you can get the 22Bet promo code, place wagers, and withdraw any winnings on your account.
Occasionally, bettors will experience different types of technical issues. These range from the site loading slowly to platform maintenance on the app or desktop version.
If your online connection is running slowly, your withdrawal options can slow down and fail.
Firstly, you can check your Internet connection for any issues. Generally, players get the best service from a strong stable home Wi-Fi connection, which can improve speed times.
Ensure your Internet is turned on and running efficiently before you try to make a 22Bet withdrawal.
Second, check with the bookmaker that no maintenance is running.
This is when the provider shuts down the site temporarily to improve the services. Therefore, you won’t be able to use your account, access bonuses, or withdraw during this time.
However, maintenance times only range from a few hours to 24 hours so you should be able to resume your withdrawal shortly after the company has completed its procedures.