Currently, new and existing bettors cannot use a Bambet app as the brand has not launched this service yet. However, you can discover more about what the company could provide on its app in the future.
Download the Bambet App
Although the mobile app is not yet live in Ghana, it could become available soon.
Generally, you will need to complete some steps before you can start using a bookmaker app. For instance, these could include the Bambet registration, first deposit requirements, or providing personal details.
Here, you can find a step-by-step guide on how to download the betting app once the platform becomes available.
- First, you will likely head to the Bambet homepage on your mobile browser.
- Second, you should have an Android or iOS icon available to click.
- Then, this could begin the app download procedure. Alternatively, you might have to go to your App Store account and download it here.
- The betting app should then start to download.
- Once installed, you can log on and access a range of sports betting options.
Bambet App Requirements
Before you attempt the app download process, check if your mobile meets the correct requirements.
Often, betting site apps will only run on certain software. Also, the installation requires a certain amount of storage to work.
Generally, betting apps for Android need the following requirements:
- Android version 5 or newer.
- 100 MB minimum of storage space.
Bambet App Registration
In addition, once the app launches, new players will need to complete the Bambet registration on mobile. However, you will likely be able to complete this process on a desktop and then download the app.
To access sports games and other Bambet functions, follow the app registration guide below.
- First, to begin, it is likely you will need to install the app.
- Second, load the application and click the orange join button.
- Next, you should input your personal details and set a safe password.
- To proceed, you will need to verify your details.
- Then, you should be able to log back into your account and access the betting features.
Bambet App Payment Methods
Overall, Bambet has several deposit and withdrawal options available. For instance, players can use Visa, Mastercard, Skrill, Neteller, bank transfers, Neosurf and more.
Also, making a deposit or withdrawal to your betting account is quick and straightforward. It is likely that this process will be similarly easy on the app once it launches.
Here, you can find all the key details about the Bambet payment methods.
First, you can complete a deposit by setting up a bank transfer. Currently, you can select from a range of Ghanaian bank providers and send money to and from your Bambet account.
Credit and debit cards remain one of the most reliable and common online payment methods. Customers at Bambet can also use cards from the likes of Mastercard and Visa to complete payments.
Recently, mobile money providers have become more popular as an online betting site payment method. With mobile money, you can complete payment to or from your account using a PIN number and USSD communication.
Lastly, Bambet accepts deposits and withdrawals from e-wallet providers like Skrill and Netller. E-wallets allow punters to manage their funds through an online wallet, which often has quick transaction times and efficient payment steps.
To make a first deposit, it is likely you will have to follow these steps.
- load the app and log in to your personal account.
- From here, click the deposit option and select your preferred method.
- Input your payment details and confirm your transaction.
Currently, deposit minimums are set at 2 GHS. However, there is no maximum deposit limit set at present, which is likely to be the same case via the Bambet Ghana mobile app.
For withdrawals, you will most likely need to complete these steps.
- log on to your mobile app account.
- Head to the withdrawal section.
- Then, select your payment option and enter the necessary details.
- Check all information is correct, then confirm the transaction.
Presently, players can make a minimum 2GHS withdrawal and a maximum of 15,000 GHS.
Bambet App Betting
In the future, customers should be able to get the app, log in and place bets. When the app launches, bettors might be able to place wagers by using the following steps.
- To get started, it is likely that you will need to log in.
- Second, you will need to deposit funds to your profile.
- Then, you can head to the sportsbook and select your preferred game.
- Press the odds you want to wager on.
- Next, a virtual bet slip will load.
- Input your stake and confirm the bet.
Bambet App Review
Although the app is not live yet, our Bambet review highlights some of the functions the platform could include.
Overall, bettors can access over 20 sports events via the Bambet site. In addition, the brand covers some of the most popular sports games from the top international leagues.
These include the English Premier League, Champions League, NBA, NFL and ATP.
Furthermore, the provider has some more modern sports selections on offer. For instance, players can wager on virtual sports, like e-soccer, with hundreds of matches available daily.
Bambet currently has live bets for sports games in play.
Some of the common in-play markets include the next team to score, under/over, handicaps and player betting. Also, players can track the status of pre-match bets by watching live visualizers and stats.
However, bettors cannot currently access any live casino options, and this is likely to transfer to the app too.
Lastly, Bambet has several ongoing bonus offers beyond the new player promotions. When the app platform goes live, these are likely to be available on mobile too.
Some of the current bonus options include a 1.5% percentage on all of your deposits. Also, the brand has a further deposit bonus of 25 GHS once players make three 500 GHS deposits.
An accumulator bonus of up to 100% is also on offer for selected multi-leg bets placed on the site.
Bambet Mobile Betting
As players cannot get the app, they can use the mobile browser site as an alternative.
Here, you will find all the same sports betting options that are on offer via the desktop platform.
Moreover, players can access free bets, make a first deposit, sign up, and place bets. However, Bambet does not yet offer casino games like slots, poker or roulette.
Also, the brand has a lite version available. With this option, players can use all the essential functions, like placing bets on virtual sports and accessing bonuses, in a scaled-down version of the full website.
Bambet Ghana App FAQ
To conclude this mobile app guide, you can find answers to bettors’ most common questions about the service.
Bambet is a safe and legal Ghanaian bookmaker. Currently, the company has a licence from the Gambling Commission of Ghana of the Republic of Ghana.
If the app launches in the future, you should be able to sign up on the platform. To create an account, you will need to install the app, complete the registration form and verify your account.
Bettors should be able to get the welcome bonus of 10% in free bets via the app.
At present, Bambet offers live betting for many Sports games. Therefore, once the app is live, bettors should be able to access this feature. However, customers should be aware that there are no casino games or live casino options currently available.