Bettors in Ghana looking to use the BetWinner promo code can pick from various safe and convenient payment methods to make withdrawals at this site. This guide will show you how to make a BetWinner withdrawal and get your funds fast.
BetWinner Withdrawal Guide for Ghana
This sports betting site features a wide array of fast and reliable withdrawal methods. Also, the good thing is that most of them are offered on the BetWinner deposit page as well.
Take a look at the table below, and you will discover all the available BetWinner withdrawal options:
|Withdrawal Method||Withdrawal Limits||Transfer Time|
|e-Wallets||€1.50 – N/A||15 minutes|
|Payment systems||€1.50 – N/A||15 minutes|
|Cryptocurrency||€1.50 – N/A||15 minutes|
How to Withdraw at BetWinner Using e-Wallets?
Players who select one of the supported e-Wallets as their preferred payment choice can complete this payment in no time. And this is how you can withdraw funds from your sports betting account to your e-Wallet account:
- Firstly, you should visit the BetWinner website in Ghana and log in.
- Secondly, you need to go to the ‘‘My Account’’ menu and tap ‘‘Withdraw Funds.’’
- Moreover, you should select Skrill, MuchBetter, Perfect Money, Sticpay, AirTM, WebMoney, or Jeton Wallet.
- Then, you need to enter the username and password of your digital wallet account.
- Furthermore, you should input the desired payment amount.
- Lastly, you can submit your request. It will be processed quickly, and you’ll have money in your e-Wallet account almost immediately.
How to Withdraw at BetWinner Using Payment Systems?
Making a withdrawal via payment systems at BetWinner is also a seamless process you can finish within minutes. This is all you have to do:
- To start with, navigate to the brand’s site and log in to your account.
- Secondly, select the ‘‘Withdraw Funds’’ option in your profile.
- Then, choose whether you want to use Neteller, Payeer, or ecoPayz.
- Additionally, provide the requested payment details, such as your username and password.
- Next, insert the amount of money you want to withdraw from your betting account.
- Finally, you can confirm the BetWinner withdrawal request. The funds will reach your sports betting account fast. So you can place a bet soon.
How to Withdraw at BetWinner Using Cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrency is one of the latest trends in the world of betting.
If you wish to try this innovative payment method that offers no less than maximum security, you’ll have funds in your account in no time. All you should do is go through these easy steps:
- To begin with, log in to your BetWinner account.
- Then, press the ‘‘Withdraw Funds’’ option in the ‘‘My Account’’ section.
- Moreover, choose one of the available cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, or Solana. This sportsbook features as many as 38 digital currencies.
- Next, navigate to your crypto wallet and select the ‘‘Receive’’ button. Then, copy your unique crypto address.
- Furthermore, return to the bookie’s withdrawal page and paste the crypto address into the designated section.
- In addition, indicate how much money you want to transfer from your betting account to your crypto wallet.
- Finally, confirm the BetWinner withdrawal, and wait for the funds to reflect in your betting account.
BetWinner Withdrawal Problems
Players sometimes fail to withdraw funds from their BetWinner account. However, this is nothing you can’t handle.
So, keep reading to learn more about common withdrawal problems and their solutions.
Violating Withdrawal Limits
One of the mistakes punters make is to enter an amount that is below the minimum BetWinner withdrawal amount limit. The bookie accepts withdrawal requests of at least €1.50 equivalent in your local currency.
But, the minimum limit is fairly low, so this kind of mistake doesn’t happen so often as inserting an amount above the accepted limit.
However, it should be noted that the operator doesn’t set this limit. Instead, your chosen payment option features a certain maximum threshold you shouldn’t overstep.
If you are unfamiliar with yours, it’s best to contact your payment provider.
One mistake that new players usually make is that they don’t verify their accounts in time. What they may not know is that the bookie can’t pay them out until they have completed the verification process.
However, this is only in case the operator personally requires you to confirm your identity. Otherwise, you will be able to withdraw funds from your betting account.
Entering Incorrect Payment Information
Sometimes, bettors make a mistake when typing the required payment details.
To be on the safe side, you should check the information you inserted. That way, you will ensure there are no typos or missed fields and will not risk having your request declined.
Using Another Person’s Banking Details
Another common mistake is that players try to use the banking information of another person.
However, the bookmaker’s policy clearly states that customers must provide their own payment details when making withdrawals. So be sure to remember this.
And you can also read carefully through the operator’s T&Cs regarding payments. That way, you’ll know what is allowed and what you should do to complete this transaction successfully.
Not Fulfilling the Bonus Requirements
New punters who claim the bookie’s welcome bonus often make a mistake on their very first BetWinner withdrawal. If you have carefully read the bonus Terms & Conditions, you must know that you have to fulfil all the wagering requirements before you can request a withdrawal.
Then, you are also aware of the fact that you can’t withdraw the bonus amount itself. Instead, you can only withdraw the amount you get through betting with these funds.
The operator also states that customers cannot complete this payment if they have any unsettled bets. Or if their remaining account balance is less than the bonus amount received.
It does not happen very often that you can’t withdraw due to technical issues on the site.
However, if you encounter this problem, it may be either that you can’t initiate the withdrawal process or that the bookie doesn’t receive requests immediately. In the first scenario, you should wait for the website or the withdrawal page to become responsive again. In the other case, it’s best to contact BetWinner customer support.