Bettors in Ghana, interested in using the Parimatch promo code, can easily take their funds out of their betting accounts. Find out how to process Parimatch withdrawal in Ghana for 2023.
Parimatch Withdrawal Guide for Ghana
The withdrawal process at online casinos is the most critical step for customers who bet online. Therefore, bookies make this process as simple as possible, and Parimatch Ghana has done exactly that.
MTN money, AirtelTigo, and Vodafone Cash are all acceptable withdrawal methods at Parimatch. To withdraw using any of these options, you will first need to log in to your Parimatch account and then proceed with the instructions that are given to you.
The processing time for withdrawals is practically instant.
Also, you must remember that you cannot use different payment methods when making a deposit and withdrawing money from your account. Find the details regarding the Parimatch withdrawal in the table below:
|Withdrawal Method||Minimum Withdrawal||Maximum Withdrawal||Processing Time|
|MTN||100 GHS||10,000 GHS||Instant|
|AirtelTigo||100 GHS||10,000 GHS||Instant|
|Vodafone||100 GHS||10,000 GHS||Instant|
How to Withdraw Money From Parimatch via AirtelTigo?
Customers in Ghana can use AirtelTigo to complete both the Parimatch deposit as well as the withdrawal process. This payment method offers instant transactions, and there are no additional fees associated with it.
Please see the withdrawal steps on Parimatch using Airtel:
- Firstly, punters should sign in to their account on Parimatch.
- Then they should click on the account menu.
- Afterwards, they need to click the “Withdraw” button.
- From the available options, punters should choose Airtel as their payment option.
- Next, they should add the amount that they wish to withdraw from the site.
- Finally, bettors should select the “Withdraw” button to complete the process and wait for the funds to be transferred to their mobile money account.
How to Withdraw Money From Parimatch Using MTN?
Using MTN to withdraw money from your Parimatch account is a straightforward process. So, follow this step-by-step guide below to make a withdrawal with MTN:
- Firstly, head over to the official website of Parimatch and log in to your online betting account.
- After that, visit the Account section of the website. This is where you’ll find the “Withdraw” button. When you tap this button, you will be shown a list of all of the available withdrawal options.
- Next, tap MTN as your preferred option.
- Afterwards, type in the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- To complete the payment, click the Withdraw option at the bottom of the screen.
How to Withdraw Money from Parimatch using Vodafone Cash?
To get your funds using Vodafone Cash, please follow the instructions below:
- To begin, go to the official website for Parimatch Ghana and sign in.
- Afterwards, select the Withdraw button from the account section.
- The next step is to choose Vodafone Cash as your preferred method of payment.
- Enter the amount that you want to take out of your betting account. Take note of both the minimum and the maximum amount that can be withdrawn.
- Lastly, confirm your request and click the “Withdraw” button. In no time, you will receive your winnings or bonus funds in your mobile money account.
Parimatch Withdrawal Problems
No matter how much they try, sometimes players cannot escape running into problems when requesting a withdrawal from a bookie.
The following is an overview of potential Parimatch withdrawal problems. You will find the solutions and preventative measures for these problems.
Phone Number Issues
You cannot use a specific phone number for joining the site and use a different one for retrieving cash from your account. Therefore, you must withdraw using the phone number you submitted during your registration.
This is necessary to ensure that your funds and any transactions that take place on the platform are as secure as they can be.
Reach out to customer service at any time if you have any questions or concerns or if you require assistance in determining the nuances of the cash withdrawal process at Parimatch.
The goal of Parimatch’s withdrawal request processing is to clear your funds as soon as possible. However, there are times when requests can be delayed.
Under normal circumstances, Parimatch handles withdrawal requests instantly. When you request within normal business hours, you may wait up to one business day to receive your cash.
The particular payment system and how the funds are transacted have a significant bearing on the processing time. If you have been waiting for more than 24 hours, please contact the customer care team.
Explain your challenges clearly, so that they can investigate and resolve any problems that may have arisen.
To successfully withdraw from Parimatch, your account must be verified. If you fail to provide the account verification documents as required by Parimatch, you won’t be able to withdraw.
Therefore, to avoid this, ensure to complete the account verification process to be able to take out your funds.
Not Meeting Transaction Limits
At Parimatch Ghana, the minimum withdrawal is 5 GHS for every transaction. Your request will be denied by the casino if you attempt to go below this.
It also applies if you attempt to withdraw above the maximum limit currently in place.
When it comes to cashing your wins, the most important rule to remember is that you cannot take less or more money than what the bookmaker allows.
If you have an active bonus that requires you to make a certain number of wagers before you may withdraw funds, you cannot withdraw your cash.
Before requesting a withdrawal from Parimatch, you should review the bonus conditions. Then, ensure that you have met all the requirements of bonuses on the site.
Sometimes, punters may run into a withdrawal problem without knowing the reason for them. In this case, players should contact Parimatch customer support.
Moreover, ideally, users should take a snapshot of the attempted withdrawal that was unsuccessful so that the operator can better understand what is going on.