Once you have registered using a Premier Bet promo code and placed some bets you may be in the position to take out your funds. This Premier Bet withdrawal guide is designed to tell you everything you need to know.
Read on to find out about the Premier Bet withdrawal process, payment methods, and how much time you are likely to wait to access your winnings.
Premier Bet Withdrawal Guide for Ghana
As when you make a Premier Bet deposit, making a withdrawal from this operator is very straightforward. You also have a choice of payment methods, including a number of different mobile money providers and vouchers.
Read on to discover how to make a Premier Bet withdrawal from your account.
|Payment Method||Withdrawal Limits||Withdrawal Time|
|MTN Money||2-100,000 GHS||Instant|
|Vodafone||See the Site for details||Instant|
|Voucher||See site for details||Check the Site for details|
How to Withdraw Using MTN Money?
One of the most popular withdrawal options in Ghana is via MTN Money. Follow these steps to withdraw funds from a Premier Bet Ghana account.
- Go to the Premier Bet site and log in.
- Tap on the profile icon and select ‘Withdraw.’
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw and select the MTN Money option.
- Next, tap on ‘Withdraw’ and then ‘Proceed to payment.’
- Premier Bet will then process the withdrawal, and you will receive a notification.
How to Use Airtel to Withdraw Funds from Premier Bet?
Another sought-after withdrawal option is via Airtel. And this is mainly because it offers safe and fast transactions.
This is a step-by-step guide for withdrawing funds from Premier Bet using Airtel.
- Visit Premier Bet and log into your account.
- Go to the account icon and select ‘Withdraw.’
- Enter the amount that you wish to withdraw.
- Select ‘Airtel’ as your payment option.
- Finally, tap ‘Withdraw’ and then ‘Proceed to payment.’
How to Use Vodafone to Make a Withdrawal at Premier Bet?
This is another popular mobile money service in Ghana. If you are one of their customers, follow these simple steps to withdraw funds from Premier Bet.
- First, go to the Premier Bet Ghana site and log into your customer account.
- Then tap the profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Select ‘Withdraw.’
- Next, enter the amount that you wish to withdraw and choose ‘Vodafone.’
- Then just tap the ‘withdraw’ option and make the payout.
How to Make a Premier Bet Withdrawal Using a Voucher?
You can also make a withdrawal on this betting site by using the voucher withdrawal method.
This is how you are able to make a funds withdrawal from Premier Bet Ghana using a voucher.
- Log into your Premier Bet customer account.
- Tap on ‘Withdraw.’
- Then enter the amount you wish to withdraw and select the ‘Voucher’ option.
- Tap on ‘Withdraw’ and then ‘Proceed payment.’
- Your voucher code can be found on the My Profile/Financial page. You will need to show the voucher code at a Premier Bet agency or kiosk to receive your money.
Premier Bet Withdrawal Problems
Very rarely, you may experience an issue withdrawing funds from your Premier Bet Ghana customer account. These are all easy to sort out, and you should be able to receive your winnings without any further problems.
Multiple Withdrawal Requests
You should only make one withdrawal request at a time. Do not make multiple requests. The withdrawal request should be the full amount, and then it will be able to be processed as usual.
If you have received bonus funds in your account, you will not be able to make a withdrawal of those funds until all the bonus conditions have been met. Usually, this will be placing particular bets.
Once the requirements have been met, you will be able to withdraw bonus funds. The same applies to sports or casino promotions.
When you make a withdrawal from Premier Bet, you need to make sure that you are using the same payment method that you used when you made your initial deposit. Otherwise, your withdrawal request might get rejected.
No Bet Placed
Legal requirements state that all deposited funds need to be played through – or placed as a bet – before any withdrawal can be processed. Once you have placed the bets, you will be able to make a withdrawal for sports or casinos.